2/16/10

A bit of the old mixed in with a bit of the new.

A few weeks back my good friend, college buddy and former roommate requested some scanned artwork from former projects we started up. It made me realize that I really don't have any of my sketchbook work or any of the old work scanned. So I'm dedicating at least 3 posts out of the month to showcase the sketchbook work and the "throwback works" as I like to call it. I think it's only fit I start off with the collabo piece worked on with another good friend a little while back.
This piece was concept drawn by another good friend Ihsan Amin Thompson aka Truth0ne.
It's a classic tale of the perfect storm that I'm gonna get into at a later date, but during our high school years in the suburbs of Philadelphia Ihsan, Joe (another high school friend) & I were the awesome 3. A vivid hybrid of Graffiti, Manga/Anime, & Art Nouveau (even before we knew what that shit really was , hahahaha!)


Justice Sabre - Pencils - Ihsan Amin Thompson. Vector Inks & Colors - Che Tucker(Barron)
More of these to follow... Ahhh memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment