10/23/09

Trick or Treat goodies out the lab True Blood style.

I feel bad because I really wanted to add more stuff to this blogspot, but the rush to get these sneakers made really got me behind the 8 ball. I've been posting on Facebook like crazy and looking to post on a few True Blood fan forums. If you are looking at this page it's most likely because you saw a picture on facebook or your favorite True Blood forum.

I did these back to back to cater to the female Halloween crowd. The auction for these goes up tomorrow. Both sneakers are hand painted with a leather based acrylic made specifically for sneakers. They are sprayed with a UV protective finisher that protects from rain as well as the sun. The sneaker is of my own design as well.
Both pairs are US Men size 6/ Women size 8. They come with 3 types of laces (black, white and light red).The auction will be set to end on Monday with a payments made via Paypal. I ship internationally as well.
Any questions, feel free to drop me a line. I will have more pictures of previous sneakers & clients to showcase for everyone to check out very soon!

The starting price for the "Bloody Besos" will be $250 usd. The buy it now price will be listed at $400 usd.



True Blood Bloody Besos *Click to Enlarge Photo 


The starting price for the "Bad Things" custom will be at $400 usd. With a buy it now price set at $800 usd.






True Blood "Bad Things" Custom. *Click to enlarge photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment