10/24/09

A lil' back story...













Okay, so the sneaker painting thing all started with me wanting a pair of Adidas superstars.
Captain Tsubasa to be exact. The story goes from me being frustrated with the dopes at the Adidas store on South street in Philly, to me actually getting requested to do custom work for Adidas upon my arrival to the NY area some 3 years ago. Here's a few snapshots of my work and some clients. Since that time I went from the team name of Dassler Rebellion to Rebellion Customs. In 2009 I chose to leave Rebellion Customs (I was co founder & head of design) & to set out on my own. In the meantime inbetween time, I did work with NY based Blackerinkwells. 2010 will bring about new changes as well.
More snapshots of customs to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment